Tuesday, May 29, 2007

May 28 Letter...Visit Mormon.org

Wow! Lots of good things in e-mails. It is so exciting to be able to check email
especially since today is Memorial Day and there will be no maiL! BU HAO!

Life is good in the MTC. I can hardly believe I have been here for a month it is
crazy! So I am pretty sure we will get to hear Pres Hinckley speak. The two
weeks before we leave the MTC there will be like 25 newly called mission
presidents in the MTC receiving training. It is a pretty big deal and the MTC
President says they pull out all the stops for it. Sweet, eh?

So has everyone been on to Mormon.org? Has everyone shared it with friends and
neighbors? You should. We have had some amazing chats from it. People really
seem to like to be able to find information on their own and then ask questions.

Let's see... well, this week has been pretty good. They go by so fast. Days are
like weeks and weeks are like days is definitely the truth of the MTC. It is
pretty awesome though. I am learning so much. Dad told me he hopes I am like a
sponge and soaking in everything. I am trying my hardest to do just that.

Naps...!?!? I haven't had one since I have been in the MTC. I wish there was
time for one. There actually might be some today- it depends on which friends I
don't write back.

I love you all! My time is expiring! Mom and dad forward this on!

I know the Restored Gospel is true. I know Joseph Smith is a prophet of God. I
know this church was established by humble prayer and the power of God. I know
that we can gain and strengthen this testimony through sincere prayer.

Wo ai ni!
Shao Jiemei.
Sis Shaver

No comments: