Tuesday, November 13, 2007

November 12 Letter

Hello family,

Sorry, I am really short on time this week. We are having a turkey bowl down
South today, so we just have a quick minute to send off an e-mail before we
catch a train.

Thank you everyone so much for the e-mails this week. They were so good! I LOVED
IT! It sounds like everyone is doing really well- between Liz having Tuesdays
and Thursdays back and Amos being a smiler (and gassy- he would be Eric's kid)
it sounds like things are good.

Sick! A cochroach just crawled across the computer screen... yummy. Speaking of
bugs, I woke up with my eye swollen shut this morning. So we are hoping it is
just a bug bite. I can open it a tinsy-bit now, so that is an improvement.

We have another baptism this weekend (Last weekend all three got baptized, but
one missed her confirmation, so that was scary, but it is ok now.) The girl
getting baptized is so amazing. The second time we went to go met with her, she
told us she had decided she wanted to go to early morning seminary so she had
enrolled and was starting on Monday. She was behind in the reading the first day
so she read for two days straight when she had time and caught up. That is so
amazing to me. I am not sure if I would've had such a strong desire to learn.
Sidenote about early morning seminary. It is not for just highschool students---
it is for everyone. I think that is interesting so a lot of the man and women go
to it before work in the morning.

Well, I have to get running, but I love you all a ton. I think about you in my
prayers at night. I hope you know how much I love you all!

Next week is the temple trip so I am not sure how much time I will have next
week either, but I kept all the e-mails as new, so I will be sure to write back
one of these next weeks!

WO AI NIMEN!
Sister Shaver

No comments: