Wednesday, October 22, 2008

October 21 Letter--The Last One-Ai Yo!

Hello Family!

I can hardly believe how fast time has gone. There won't be anymore e-mailing
from Taiwan... how crazy is that? It is pretty weird. I have been trying very
hard to not think about it and it doesn't quite seem real yet. I am sure it will
seem real only once I am on the airplane and maybe not even then.

We have had a good week. We had our two sisters we've been working with get
baptized and then another mom and daughter get baptized. The mom is so good! She
has read the whole gospel principles book. We only met her three weeks ago. She
was one of those souls that was so so prepared. So pretty awesome to see her and
her daughter get baptized. This coming while should be pretty quiet and go
really fast unfortunately.

On Saturday morning there is a self defense class we are going to go to with a
couple of investigators. I am excited for that... it has been awhile since I've
done anything like that. (Sidenote: the other day at lunch, we ate at a park
with swings. I tried swinging and it hurt my head. How boring am I?) So it
should be a lot of fun. And then on Sunday night is my going home fireside. I am
not too excited about that except that a lot of my new members and friends are
going to come! So that should be good to see all of them one last time...
probably will tug on a lot of heart strings. Hopefully, I'll keep it together.

So we pretty much have something from here on out to keep us busy. Should be
good.

Well, I am so excited to see everyone- I can hardly wait! It seems so unreal! I
love you! Be good! See you in less than a week!

Wo ai nimen!


Sister Shaver

No comments: