Tuesday, July 3, 2007

July 2nd Letter--Sister Movie Star

Surprise first...
Wow! I am going to be famous in the MTC. My district was chosen to do a
demonstration with the new mission presidents about planning (daily/weekly). We
were filmed while doing it and it will be shown to all the new missionaires and
new mission presidents. Pretty cool, eh? They gave us a mock investigator and
told us we needed to plan a lesson complete with scriptures and everything. I
was amazed at how once we prayed we just new everything to do and say for our
investigator. Even things thet weren't normal things to do. And I know we only
knew through the spirit- there was no other way.

Hmm... it sounds like everyone is doing pretty good! Glad to here baby Amos is
growing well so far. I got pictures this week from Liz of... one of the cutest
little baby girls ever, Morgan. And one of the saddest looking kid ever getting
love from her long lost dog, Ali and Squirt. It was fun to see those.

Speaking of pictures, when we met our new mission president he gave us an
assignment. I am to obtain a wallet sized family picture and carry it with me
always- it is a good lead into the Gospel blesses families. Can someone shrink
down and print out the picture of our family from when I went to the temple- I
know it is easy to do on walmart.com. Thank you so much!

Liz, quick question... did you find my pink watch in the girl's shower by the
high window? The one I have here broke... so if that one is still in existence
I'd love it- if not, I am sure I can find one in Taiwan.

We are get our flight plans this week! Can anyone else not believe that? I have
been in the MTC for two complete months and have 15 days left! WOOT WO! I am
getting so excited to ge to Taiwan and share the gospel with the people there. I
seriously can hardly contain it sometimes. It is a good thing that we have so
much to do and no time to just sit and waste. Our message is too important to
sit down and put our feet up. I am learning more and more ever day. I can hardly
believe how much my testimony has grown. And it grows even in Chinese.

I love you all! WO AI NI MEN!

Shao Jiemei- Sister Shaver!

No comments: