Monday, September 3, 2007

September 3rd Letter--Woot Wo! I Am So Excited

I only have five minutes--- I love you all family. And you will be excited to
know the reason why I only have five minutes is because I have a NEW COMPANION.
I tried to stay very positive last move call, but it was hard. I got a call from
President saying... you passed your test. You have been called to open a new
area with Sis Kang, a native! And she is the highest baptizer in the mission!
She is also the hardest worker and President told me I'd have to pick up the
pace! So I am so so excited. This is how I had envisioned my trainer so I am so
lucky to have this opportunity my second move call. I am so excited and think
this move call will bring lots of growth and progression. My Chinese has already
gotten better in day.

Well, I am sorry this e-mail is so short, but I really love you all. And I am
forgetting myself and getting to work! I will e-mail not this Wednesday, but
next! I think it might be Tuesday for you- just the usual day!

Wo ai nimen!

Sis Shaver.

No comments: