Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Finally Some Pictures!

The one of a lot of people was my district in the MTC. They all are such awesome people. I am sure they are doing great things as missionaries. My teachers are in it as well. Sister Kao and Brother Moore. They were so awesome!

Painting my bike... it is a mission rule that you have to paint your bike ugly
because too many missionary bikes were getting stolen. So it was a sad day, but
my bike is sweet. It is so horrible looking. I doubt anyone would ever want to
steal it!On my way home from the grocery store... all loaded up or should I say down!
Glad the grocery store isn't too far away!
At the temple last week. It is so beautiful. I am not sure this picture does it
justice. It has an amazing blue roof. It is so cool, it is a temple, but still
has the Chinese twist to it.

My MTC companion, Sis Azure and I, with our teacher. Still the most amazing
person I've met. She has such a sweet spirit and is so humble. She is from Hong
Kong. She speaks English, Mandarin, Cantonese(as her first), and portugese. And
I am having trouble with Mandarin...

No comments: