Wednesday, June 18, 2008

June 18 Letter--Catastrophe!

Not really, I am a little short on time today because we had a zone activity and 
went to a theme park. Everything has been falling apart in our zone lately... so
they thought this would be a little boost for us. Well the day was going just
fine and than we went on the last ride... and of course it broke while we were
on it... leaving us stranded in a little "river" thing... We were stuck for
about fifteen mintues and ended up having to climb off and walk out of the
ride... and no joke admist it all it started to rain... so things in the Xinzhu
zone have been, well, when it rains it pours.

Move-call is next week so e-mail will come on Monday... so nobody forget! I am
hoping to move, but since I said that I probably won't. So should start
preparing now. There will be a new companion so that is exciting. VERY VERY
VERY!

So we have two sisters who should be getting baptized this weekend so that will
be very exciting. They have been ones we have been working with since I moved
here so it will be an amazing day. Nothing better than seeing them come unto
Christ through the waters of baptism and then being confirmed a member of the
church and receiving the Holy Ghost.

Sorry to be so short this week and for not writing everyone back individually. I
love you all and am so glad we have the chance to e-mail. I know this is the
Lord's work and He has His timing in everything... just remember that... The
Lord's timing is not always our timing.

I miss you all and time is going to quickly... pray for me to use every moment I
have! And to continue to be diligent in sharing this wonderful message of the
Restoration.

I love you all!

Sister Shaver

No comments: