Wednesday, September 24, 2008

September 24 Letter--Mom and Dad!

Wow, have fun at the Gator game. That sounds like so much fun! Fun that Steve 
and Kate will come. Those two are funny. Sister Price spent time in Chennai,
India doing a creative writing program. They study the cultural and women and
then did writing assignments. I thought Steve and Kate would think that was
cool. You can tell them.

I hope you two are up for Taco Bell at 9:10 pm. Because I can tell you that we
are stopping on the way home from the airport! I WANT MEXICAN FOOD! I WANT SOUR
CREAM! I haven't had sour cream in 1 1/2 years! And I don't know why, but I
really am craving sour cream and Mexican food. I know how much you two love
Mexican food... he he. You should probably have ice cream and hot fudge waiting
too. Oh enough about food. I have been really good about not getting trunky. The
only thing that gets me trunky is food. I guess I am a Shaver through and
through. Can focus everything elsew, but my taste buds!

That is cool that I will get to talk at the same time that an Elder is going
out. That is a neat experience. We can make it all about MISSIONARY WORK! And
get everyone excited and going.

Well, hope you two are good! I love you. And can't believe how fast time is
going. A month and couple days! How is that possible? I know what you mean about
being sad and happy... it is such mixed emotions. Tears and tears.

Wo ai nimen!

Sister Shaver

No comments: