Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pictures from Anna

The first one is me and the Chen family. Their mom is the one that was baptized in the hospital. They live in Miaoli which is really close to Zhunan so they come up a lot to see me. In fact, they are coming up today! Woot wo!


The one of the three sisters is at the temple. Those are the two sisters I came
on my mission with and will be going home with. So Sister Smith in front, Sister
Stenquist and me in the back!



The next one is Sister Price and I... aren't we cute.



The next one... Sister Price, me, Vincent, and Amy at their baptismal service!



Nothing better than hearing the running water of the font and people dressed in
white!

Typhoon day... stuck inside... we weren't sure what to do with ourselves.
Calling dead stack for three hours needed a little break.



No comments: