Monday, January 7, 2008

Pictures from Anna--Jan. 7th

So these pictures are pretty self explanatory... the first is the tough decision between a squatter and a western toilet... which would you choose? And the next is of our baptism. Cao Mei Hui. She is so little and cute. Yes, I am a giant. And then the next is of the pinata I made for our English Class Party. I felt like I was a little kid again making it. It took almost all of one preparation day. It was fun to watch the kids try to break it and even more funny when it was still intact and the men tried to break it. It finally broke with an Elder. Maybe I will make pinatas for work! Ha ha.
Mom, just two of the shirts (the purple and green) were stolen and a bunch of
food from our apartment. It was weird. CD players and everything else of worth
still there.




No comments: