Thursday, October 25, 2007

Another Letter

Mom, you sent the right ones for the Book of Mormon. I need the same exact ones
except for the Bible. If they had them a little smaller that would be awesome,
but if not, no worries. I used the ones in the Book of Mormon and they are
awesome--- I just struggle a little with finding Amos (the book, not your
grandson. don't tell Laura I said that.) Sorry to make this hard for you.

Do you remember this time last year when you sent my a package of American
Halloween candy?

Do you know Meg's school address? I would like to write her there, but not have
her know--- have it be a surprise... I like surprises now that I am on a
mission. I have become a lot more aware of simple acts of love and service. I
always thought I was ok at that before and now I realize how much more I could
have done--- opening doors, smiling, those sorts, etc.

Dad, the pictures were amazing. I cried looking at them- it really made me
think! Thank you so much. Keep sending hard copies of pictures now. I have been
laminating some of them and use them a lot teaching!

Thank you for the letters and e-mails they make my day on days were things
aren't the way I would have them be!

No comments: